Sunday, February 27, 2011

Google algorithm

there is a new Google algorithm
There is a new Google algorithm.  Here is what I have heard is now the Google algorithm.  I have nothing to confirm this is correct, but you can have a look for yourself.

(Kw Usage Score * 0.3) + (Domain * 0.25) + (blackmail photos of any Google executives*.95)+(PR Score * 0.25) + (pictures of near naked, but not completely naked women*.015)+(Inbound Link Score * 0.25) + (User Data * 0.1) + (Content Quality Score * 0.1) + (mention of the words SEO and how to make money online*.01)+(Manual Boosts) - mention of the words "Bing" or "Facebook")

There you have it.  I hope this Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tip helps you internet marketers out there. The new Google algorithm should help decrease content farms, pig farms and give a direct karate kick to the face of Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg.  Hhhhyah!

2 comments:

  1. Pictures of near naked women dedfinitely help

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this fantastic blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to new updates and will share this website with my Facebook group.
    Talk soon!

    my website - jocuri gratis masini

    ReplyDelete