Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Advice for Jay Cutler from Regina George and more

Jay Cutler pumped
Relax Chicago Bears fans.  Now Jay Cutler can focus on the true championship, the Mr. Olympia.  Oops, sorry that is the wrong Jay Cutler.  I am sorry for mixing the two up. As Regina George, from Mean Girls would say, "I know, right?"
 I mean after all, The International Federation of Body Building's pro may take all sorts of anabolic steroids and human growth hormones, but at least he is not a quitter.  Oh, and he has won his sport's (is it really a sport? hmmm) ultimate title.

I was surprised the Jay Cutler who plays in the NFL got so upset when he heard what his contemporaries had to say about it.  I thought he would be like (another Regina George quote), "Okay, I'm going to forgive you because I'm a very Zen person... and I'm on a lot of pain medication right now. "

Kudos to Jessie Ventura for fighting the TSA.  He might seem a little crazy at times, but I think he has more common sense in one pinkie than most of our currently employed politicians do.  Jessie ain't got time to be felt up.  Heck, he ain't got time to bleed!

No comments:

Post a Comment