Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Pork Chops and other randomness

If you are going to name a restaurant “Pork Chops” you darn well better have pork chops on your menu.

Which Buffy the Vampire Slayer  is hotter? Sarah Michelle Geller or Christy Swanson

An Action Thriller without a twist ending might actually seem clever these days.

Oran Juice Jones watching Buffy
I do not like wine.  It reminds me of communion.

I imagine Cam Newton is upset.  He probably is hurt by his father’s actions.  I am sure he feels he is worth more than $200,000.

What if you put the cart before the horse, and then turn the cart and horse around?

If an indoor shopping center only contains one store can it still be called a mall?

I would not want to be a cat.  As sucky as this life can be at times I do not think I would enjoy eight more.

Whatever happened to Oran Juice Jones? Anyone see him out there in the rain?

No comments:

Post a Comment