Monday, December 27, 2010

Say it ain't so Hef

Hugh Hefner is engaged again. Wow!

Hugh Hefner engaged
I have always looked up to Hugh Hefner.  I mean he is like a god amongst us men.  I even thought it was cool that he still dated women 1/100th his age.  To hear he is actually getting married again though, just makes me feel sad.  Instead of looking upon him as the ultimate player, I am now seeing him in the same light as the old guy Anna Nicole Smith married.

Will Hugh's new wife let him touch her? Does he have a prenuptial agreement to make sure she is not looking to screw him (besides in the bedroom)?  Why not spend your remaining years partying with all the girls, and not just Crystal Harris?

I imagine she will be more like a nurse to him than a wife.  Who knows though.  Maybe true love really won her over...hahahahahaha!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think he's going to want to settle down. Just because of the fact he owns playboy mansion now. She will be more a sex toy to him/ or maybe just a true wife. Who knows? I don't think it's going to work I guess we'll have too just see.

    ReplyDelete